Maestro is a PC based, advanced emergency management system interfacing into Ziton's ZP3 fire alarm control panels. It provides an operator with a graphical user interface (GUI) that assists in the rapid geographical location of a fire system alarm event.
Events such as fires, faults, extinguishing statuses etc. are represented by dynamic icons placed on maps or diagrams indicating the floor layouts of buildings. Maestro provides comprehensive facilities for all aspects of fire detection and alarm system management.
- Flexible map navigation
- Event logging and reporting
- Maintenance and status reports
- Virtual control panel interface
- Individual device status on colour maps
- Multiple event navigation
- Direct database importation from fire panel
- System integration validation testing