The intelligent analogue addressable manual call point is an emergency alerting device which can be activated by pressing a transparent plastic window on its front side.
The emergency call point once activated can be reset by using a key supplied with the device.
A bicolour (red/green) LED provides the status of the device.
Up to 240 devices can be connected on a single loop, which can extend to 2 km as per load calculations and cable selections.
The devices are powered from the same fire detection loop which connects the fire alarm control panel, detectors, beacons, sounders, etc. Therefore, additional power supply sources are not required.
Waterproof call points can be installed in humid and wet environments.
• Compliant with EN54-11:2001 + A1:2005 EN54-17:2005
• Transparent plastic window on front panel for activation
• No glass breaking activation
• Key reset mechanism
• Automatic & Manual addressing features
• Inbuilt short circuit isolators